I doubt I need to sing the praises of GoPro these days, but I will. I use this little cube of magic for most of my video captures. It’s small, easy to use and comes with enough features to keep you experimenting for a while. Additionally, there are several accessories available now that expand your usage abilities. Maybe you want to catch a time lapse of a sunset over a Hawaii beach. Or perhaps you want to record a message to your loved ones at home while you walk through the Louvre. Just start recording on your GoPro Hero, then upload your creation to social media for fans to view. My favorite feature is being able to capture multiple shots at once with the photo burst mode.
• Built-In Touch Display: Frame your shots. Easily adjust settings. Play back videos and photos.
• Fast, Powerful Photo Capture: Captures high-quality 12MP photos at speeds of up to 30 fps.
• Built-In WiFi + Bluetooth: Delivers enhanced connectivity to the GoPro App, Smart Remote
• Protune – Now for Video + Photos: Cinema-quality capture and manual control of color, ISO limit, exposure and more. Night Photo Lapse: Customizable exposure settings up to 30 seconds for single and Time Lapse Photos. Auto Low Light: Automatically adjusts frame rates for optimal low-light performance. High-Performance Audio: New Audio System captures clean, high fidelity sound and nearly 2x the dynamic range. Ultra Wide-Angle Glass Lens: Enables engaging, immersive footage of you and your world. Selectable FOV: Three FOV settings – Ultra-Wide, Medium and Narrow – allow for a broad range of perspectives.
• Durable + Waterproof to 131′ (40m): Designed to withstand extreme environments and conditions. Wearable + Mountable: Enables immersive self-capture during your favorite activities. Compatible with all GoPro Mounts: 60+ mounts and accessories – and counting – for capturing a wide variety of perspective and activities.